Bonding Procedures

There are several ways that you can make bond for an inmate in the Shelby County Jail.  For more information, select the type bond from the menu below.

  1. Cash Bond
  2. Bonding Company
  3. GovPayNet
  4. Property Bond
  5. Purge Bond

Cash in the amount of the total bond. This must be in the form of a money order or cashier’s check made out to Mary Harris, Clerk of Court. The balance of a cash bond will be returned to the defendant after any outstanding fines and costs on any and all cases are deducted.